Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Nov 2012 - Present
- Generating bid response comparison table and bid analysis.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills with the architect and or the client.
- Preparing Quantity Take off from the drawings and compare with the site measurement
- Responsible for preparation of budget and monthly invoices
- Ensuring that subcontract’s terms and PO terms comply with client contract documents.
- Reviewing and Analyst the Subcontract Agreement for Subcontractor.
- Evaluate supplier and sub-contractor quotes and prepare quotation comparison
- Prepare bills of various quantities on monthly basis.
- Undertaking cost analysis for Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Actual Measured at Site in order to make it exactly Quantity for progress billing.
- Prepare subcontracts evaluation statement and monthly invoices summary.
- Prepare the Payment release form and certificate for all Subcontractor and Suppliers.
- Calculating the Wastage Analysis for concrete and rebar’s including formwork etc.
- Maintaining variation order system and coordinating the integration of change.
- Responsible for creating cost – monitoring processes that allow the company to track profit or loss for each project.
- Arrange all file for supporting documents in Q.S Section.
- Responsible for preparation of cash flow statements for Subcontract Actual Invoices.
Nov 2012 - Present
Period: Designation: Quantity Surveyor Department: Commercial Department th
Quantity Surveyor Engineer
Nov 2010 - 2011
SAUDI OGER LTD.
Company REDECO) Period: (1.1 yrs.) Designation: Quantity Surveyor Engineer Department: Commercial Department Major Project: Princess Noura bint Abdul-rahman University for women Location: Riyadh KSA Job description: Preparation of bills and schedules of Quantities of materials labor and services. Required in the construction and equipment building and Preparation. Prepare Quantity take-offs, and tender proposals in support of bid submissions Cross-check Clients BOQ against tender drawing and specification of finishing works Basic Moderate ability with auto cad. Evaluation of progress and final payments in connectionwith any contract. Actual Measured at Site in order to make it exactly Quantity for progress billing. Company: Abdullah Saeed Al-Ghamdi Trading and Construction
Site Civil Engineer
Feb 2007 - Aug 2009
Abdullah Saeed Al-Ghamdi
Period: (2.5 yrs.) Designation: Site Civil Engineer
Apr 2006 - Jan 2007
Company Period: (1.0 yrs.) Designation: Civil Engineer