Operations Manager - Business Analytics
Avensys UK Ltd
- Forming a part of the operations division ensuring support in data management, client reporting, business processes, and problem resolution.
- Develop, Implement and Monitor Key Performance Indicators and other business/operations monitoring parameters in line with company strategy.
- Ensure clear performance criteria can be presented to the Senior Management Team.
- Maintain documentation of existing and future reporting and analysis processes.
- Investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes.
- To advise Senior Management Team of issues regarding and arising from performance and service improvement.
- Ensure statistical information is produced, collated and analysed at a set frequency to evaluate business / operational performance.
- Analyse and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
- Analyse data for anomalies, trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collating and Analysing Customer feedback data.
- Implementing new bespoke CMMS.
- Implementing new equipment nomenclature with scalability to UMDNS
- Completing skills gap analysis for the current engineering workforce.