Key Account Manager
TBS GB Ltd
- Build long-term relationships with customers and distributors (where relevant); ensure “touch time”, responsiveness and technical support to customers; lead crucial customer interface situations and participate in Regional Customer Care Council.
- In conjunction with Sales, build a working environment which values teamwork over individual goals to the overall benefit of customer satisfaction and business success.
Business Planning and support:
- Ensure methods and plans meet key objectives of growth and profitability; develop strategies and tactics to improve cost effectiveness and working capital efficiency.
- Ensure an effective Service operating plan is established, consistent with region and TBS GB business strategies; implement measurement systems to regularly monitor performance against planned objectives; take corrective action when necessary.
- Collect, analyse and report on competitive intelligence for services marketing purposes.
- Ensure an effective management information system exists to report regularly to senior management as well as the operations team.
- Establish account management through strategic partnership with Sales.
- Review and monitor site financials and develop strategies and contingencies for retaining the account profitability in line with business requirements.
- Exploring additional revenue stream opportunities.
- Negotiate and review services contracts and manage expense revenue budgets.
- Achieve annual operating plan.
- Manage site and field services personnel for professional installation, maintenance and repair of medical systems and related products by leading, motivating, training, and coaching; manage organisation structure and competency; ensuring efficient and profitable operations. Grow Services contract base (including HBS) and be a proactive team member with Sales.
- Ensure user equipment is maintained in a safe condition and that standards are set and adhered to for all field service work to satisfy compliance with regulatory and legal environment and health and safety requirements.
- Implement and maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with the TBS GB quality management systems according to the Quality Policy Statement and culture amongst the team.
- Recommend changes/improvements to operating procedures.