- Best Industrial Trainee in the Front Office Department; The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
An award given to a trainee with the highest appraisal score. The appraisals were done on a weekly basis with 4 weeks in each department. The appraisals were conducted by mid-senior level managers.
- Most Appreciated Trainee in the Front Office Department.
An award given to the trainee with promise and the most positive feedback. The feedback is given to the Learning and Development Manager by the Front Office Manager and supervisors.
- Senior member of the Kitchens Team
Managing a team of 20+ students in the food production department. Overseeing the entire food planning and production cycle for 700+ guests, and liaising with faculty and students.
- Mentor for Writer's Club at IHM PusaI mentored 10-15 students with regards to topics to write about and which styles to use so that their work would be unique. I also edited their roles, and showed them what to expect when they became mentors.
- Senior Editor of Editorial Team for College Magazine 2015-2016
Selecting, editting and proofreading articles for the college magazine.Co-heading a team of 7 for the 2015-2016 edition of the college's annual magazine Sparkle 'n' Spice. Cold calling sponsors for advertisements. Liaising with the senior administration and senior faculty.
- House Vice Captain in school ( Martin house-Blue) 2012-2013As House Vice Captain, I oversaw the Elocution and Debate Competitions, as well as the Pre-Sports day events such as the various throws and the long distance races. Under our guidance, the house moved up one place after a stagnation period of seven years.