- Best Industrial Trainee in the Front Office Department; The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
An award given to a trainee with the highest appraisal score. The appraisals were done on a weekly basis with 4 weeks in each department. The appraisals were conducted by mid-senior level managers.
- Most Appreciated Trainee in the Front Office Department.
An award given to the trainee with promise and the most positive feedback. The feedback is given to the Learning and Development Manager by the Front Office Manager and supervisors.
- Senior member of the Kitchens Team
Managing a team of 20+ students in the food production department. Overseeing the entire food planning and production cycle for 700+ guests, and liaising with faculty and students.
- Mentor for Writer's Club at IHM Pusa
- Senior Editor of Editorial Team for College Magazine 2015-2016
Selecting, editting and proofreading articles for the college magazine.Co-heading a team of 7 for the 2015-2016 edition of the college's annual magazine Sparkle 'n' Spice. Cold calling sponsors for advertisements. Liaising with the senior administration and senior faculty.
- Vice Captain in school ( Martin house-Blue) 2012-2013