- Best Industrial Trainee in the Front Office Department; The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
An award given to a trainee with the highest appraisal score. The appraisals were done on a weekly basis with 4 weeks in each department. The appraisals were conducted by mid-senior level managers.
- Most Appreciated Trainee in the Front Office Department.
An award given to the trainee with promise and the most positive feedback. It is given to the trainee who absorbs the most amount of knowledge and correctly applies it. The feedback is given to the Learning and Development Manager by the Front Office Manager,supervisors as well as the other concerned managers.
- Senior member of the Culturals Team.
Involved with managing a team of 50+ students for cultural programmes as well as important red letter days for the Institute. other important roles involved liaising between the faculty and the student body and co-coordinating between various departments and programme planning.
- Senior member of the Kitchens Team
Managing a team of 20+ students in the food production department. Overseeing the entire food planning and production cycle for 700+ guests, and liaising with faculty and students.
- Mentor for Writer's Club at IHM Pusa
- Senior Editor of Editorial Team for College Magazine 2015-2016
Selecting, editting and proofreading articles for the college magazine.Co-heading a team of 7 for the 2015-2016 edition of the college's annual magazine Sparkle 'n' Spice. Cold calling sponsors for advertisements. Liaising with the senior administration and senior faculty.
- Vice Captain in school ( Martin house-Blue) 2012-2013
- Volunteer at St Paul's Cathedral Friendship Centre, for team and floor management.
The St Paul's Cathedral Friendship Centre was inaugurated on the 22nd of August,2016. It was built to function as a support to those who feel lost and alone, through the Cafe Style ministry. I deal with the administrative aspect of the centre with regards to volunteering, and looking after the record keeping and upkeep.