Special Product Legal Counsel
Adobe Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: ADBE)
Played a key role as Adobe’s subject matter expert on electronic and digital signature technology, with full accountability for overseeing usability and compliance issues supporting Adobe’s product team in the development of electronic and digital signature functionality, specifically ensuring compliance on a national (ESIGN, UETA, GLBA, HIPAA, UCC 9-105) as well as global (EU, APAC, EMEA) basis. Demonstrated exceptional legal and business acumen in supporting the Adobe EchoSign sales team, negotiating enterprise licenses (SaaS) with Fortune 100 companies (Google, SalesForce.com, Amazon, Facebook, Dell), as well as Adobe’s data privacy and security initiatives (PCI, ISO).
- Charged with overseeing global deployment and support of Adobe’s EchoSign electronic signature product.
- Trained, mentored, and evaluated the performance of sales and product team members on regulatory and compliance issues impacting Adobe EchoSign.
- Collaborated extensively with Adobe Marketing and Product groups supporting the research, analysis, and development of content, blogs, web sites, white papers and FAQs.
- Spearheaded the integration of the EchoSign business unit into Adobe’s internal corporate processes.
- Part of the team representing Adobe’s interests in support of the EU Regulation impacting e-signatures.
- Material contributor to the integration of e-signatures into the Adobe Acrobat product suite.