Executive Director of Marketing
PR Marketing & Publishing LLC
Manage corporate marketing and communications functions, overseeing a $2.3M budget and 8-member team. Direct brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and tradeshow marketing.
- Report directly to President to ensure sales, outlook, and growth were meeting expectations on a daily presence.
- Launch new products into the marketplace to replace an existing product; increasing annual sales over 27% in its first year*.
- Create, design, and manage monthly e-newsletters
- Determine sales forecasts for proposed new products and justify new product development investments through independent reports
- Develop written launch plans outlining the launch process, present launch plans to President for approval, and track actual sales and gross margin performance for new product launches.
- Produced media kit that demonstrated key marketing analytics and demographics for use in sales presentations. Efforts were credited as instrumental in closing numerous high-level deals.
- Design websites ,ads, flyers, postcards, and business related print materials
- Create specific analytics for online marketing