Accounts Payable Functions:
·Use Oracle AP and SAP system to ascertain history of supplier and notes relating to work in progress with respect to query resolution for specific suppliers & Assist and/or perform supplier statement reconciliations.
·To audit the invoice received for payment is appropriate to pay or not.
·To ensure that invoice contains all the required information to make payment to vendors. Else,
I have to inform my team members to contact vendor asking for the proper invoice copy with all the necessary details
·To check whether vendor is already exists in the system for the remittance of payment, if not,
I need to inform the team members to setup the vendor and inform them to investigate the details provided by them.
·To audit/review the invoices processed by the team members.
·To send notifications to vendors through email once payment is successfully done.
·To make sure that the payment is done as per the agreed vendor pay terms.
·To help in procurement process of the firm.
·To handle the emails from the vendors and give them a proper status of the payment
·Track payment runs to ensure supplier or employee requests are processed. Ensure employee expenses are reimbursed in a timely manner.
·Provide information to the Team Leader to assist in the tracking of performance for the settlement of supplier
invoices and employee expense claims & the status of supplier and employee queries
·Proactively suggesting improvements & Provide data of nature of problems to assist in improving processes by performance targeted analysis.
·To resolve all the grievances and problems of the team related to process and make sure that team members are not facing any problem.
·To give provide training to the team related to process and train them perfectly so that they get the proper hold on the process.
·To conduct the performance meeting on every month and inform the team members about their performance.
·To prepare efficiency and accuracy report of the team members based on the data available and take necessary action if required.
·To monitor the end to end process activities done by the team members are meeting the organizations expectation.
If any gaps or discrepancies, I need to discuss the same with the team and fix the problem.
Went on secondnment as business relation manager from apr’2009 – oct’2009
Job Profile :
- To provide information, analysis, and recommendations to business managers in the support of strategic & tactical initiatives.
- Have a forward looking and proactive mind set helping to lead better decisions and improved business performance within Accounts Payable
- Regional Business Analysis which supports decision making at strategic, tactical, and operational levels
- Escalation point for Finance around non-day-to-day regional issues and for the Markets side of the business around accounts payable functions
- Identify business opportunities that support company objectives
- Champions Regions’ current and future needs through effective partnerships
- Plans and prioritizes workload and demands to ensure alignment with business objectives
- Promptly resolves specific issues with relevant stakeholders
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of team deliverables
- Uses self awareness to improve own performance and contribution
- Acts as a role model to inspire higher standards, efforts and results in others
- Assisting with ad-hoc training of online systems; SRM procurement tool, 170 Mark view and my Expense
- Ad-hoc Project Work
- Using a BRM survey to ensure effectiveness of your work and help identify key business groups to build relationships
- Constantly building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and all business groups within Markets representing the Global Service Centre
- Travel to offices within EMEA being face to face support
- Working with the experts on Accounts Payable systems to hold Open Days to the business dealing with queries and issues.