Mechanical Quality Control Engineer
Enka Insaat A.S
Kashirskaya Multi-functional Trade Center( Moscow/Russia)
Total Budget: 300 M USD
Scope of work
The work to construct 190.000 m2 shopping mall at Kashirskaya in Moscow/Russia.
- Preparation of project systematisation, for HVAC, firefighting, plumbing systems to control all activities effectively as per local codes (Gost, Snip).
- Preparing project specific procedures and inspection test plans of mechanical systems .
- Preparing steel structure welding procedures, inspection test plans, conducting steel welding activities on site according to WPS and PQRs.
- Inspecting and testing the installation for correctness and conformance to pre-commissioning / commissioning requirements.
- Controlling HVAC equipment installation and features as per design. Such as cooling towers, chillers, AHUs, FCUs, radiators, heat exchangers, pumps, accumulation tanks, glycol feeding system of HVAC system. Required steel piping fit-up and installation control. Also HVAC duct manufacturing and installation control are done.
- Building management system equipment installation control for HVAC and ensuring that HVAC system start-up and commissioning are done as per design.
- Preparing tab and commissioning plans and performing TABxC activities of HVAC systems.
- Ensuring that firefighting system equipment installation and features are done properly as per design, required steel piping fit-up and installation of steel piping and also firefighting duct installation control.
- Waste water system equipment installation and features control as per design. Such as sump pumps and package type system pressurising pumps. Cast iron and PVC piping control. Also ensuring that waste water system automation works are done properly.
- Domestic hot and cold water system equipment and piping control.