- Managed a team of 60 Help Desk Analysts to provide remote technical support for 100+ different applications and hardware issues for Financial Advisors, as well as trending analysis of daily issues.
- Led team in achieving project milestones and monitoring of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to meet departmental plans and budgets, ensuring efficient delivery of quality service to IT customers.
- Assisted Level III escalation teams with escalated support calls, including callbacks for issues requiring in depth support.
- Supervised the team to meet a consistent Service Level Agreement (SLA) target of 100% for talk time, first call resolution, hold time, and work time.
- Acted as liaison between NOC and the call center during periods of heavy volume and outages.
- Analyzed needs and set process for incident management, call flows, and day to day operations.
- Implemented a call flow script used by all Technical Support Agents that resulted in an increase in Dalbar scores from 76% to 83%.
- Took ownership of Customer Service processes, gathered and analyzed quality control recordings, reviewed scores, handled scoring disputes, developed and implemented rewards program.
- Prepared Technical Support Agents to handle the transition from supporting new Ameriprise Financial Advisors after the acquisition of H&R Block.
- Participate in bridge calls with NOC and development teams for urgent issue resolution.
- Prepared and developed reports for metrics analysis for all areas of Operations, including workflow, ticketing, SLA adherence and agent reports.
- Point-of-contact for client executives to deliver reporting, issue management, and escalation resolution.
- Provided overall support for .NET / Java, Lotus Notes, Cisco VPN, Windows XP and Vista, Blackberry, McAfee Enterprise, Symantec Ghost, Symantec PCAnywhere, Altiris, and Spyware/Virus removal to 15,000 Ameriprise Financial Advisors and office staff in order to diagnose and resolve routine problems remotely.
- Utilized independent escalation, knowledge base, and problem tracking strategies throughPeregrine (ServiceCenter) and ManageNow software to achieve 98% first contact resolution of 500-800 daily calls.
- Wrote and reviewed the internal and external customer knowledgebase, as well as authoring, editing, and maintaining operational documentation of in house processes, networks, and training material.
- Consistantly maintained high levels of customer satisfaction, in addition to handling heavy call volumes daily.