Dec 2008 - Present
- Managed a team of 60 Help Desk Analysts to provide remote technical support for 100+ different applications and hardware issues for Financial Advisors, as well as trending analysis of daily issues.
- Led team in achieving project milestones and monitoring of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to meet departmental plans and budgets, ensuring efficient delivery of quality service to IT customers.
- Assisted Level III escalation teams with escalated support calls, including callbacks for issues requiring in depth support.
- Supervised the team to meet a consistent Service Level Agreement (SLA) target of 100% for talk time, first call resolution, hold time, and work time.
- Acted as liaison between NOC and the call center during periods of heavy volume and outages.
- Analyzed needs and set process for incident management, call flows, and day to day operations.
- Implemented a call flow script used by all Technical Support Agents that resulted in an increase in Dalbar scores from 76% to 83%.
- Took ownership of Customer Service processes, gathered and analyzed quality control recordings, reviewed scores, handled scoring disputes, developed and implemented rewards program.
- Prepared Technical Support Agents to handle the transition from supporting new Ameriprise Financial Advisors after the acquisition of H&R Block.
- Participate in bridge calls with NOC and development teams for urgent issue resolution.
- Prepared and developed reports for metrics analysis for all areas of Operations, including workflow, ticketing, SLA adherence and agent reports.
- Point-of-contact for client executives to deliver reporting, issue management, and escalation resolution.
- Provided overall support for .NET / Java, Lotus Notes, Cisco VPN, Windows XP and Vista, Blackberry, McAfee Enterprise, Symantec Ghost, Symantec PCAnywhere, Altiris, and Spyware/Virus removal to 15,000 Ameriprise Financial Advisors and office staff in order to diagnose and resolve routine problems remotely.
- Utilized independent escalation, knowledge base, and problem tracking strategies throughPeregrine (ServiceCenter) and ManageNow software to achieve 98% first contact resolution of 500-800 daily calls.
- Wrote and reviewed the internal and external customer knowledgebase, as well as authoring, editing, and maintaining operational documentation of in house processes, networks, and training material.
- Consistantly maintained high levels of customer satisfaction, in addition to handling heavy call volumes daily.
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008
Lead Technical Trainer
TRG Customer Solutions
- Managed a team of 1 Technical Trainer and 5 Assistants who conducted technical training lessons for Technical Support Agents in networking troubleshooting, transferring the skills and knowledge enabling them to conduct their daily jobs successfully.
- Coordinated the technical training staff to identify program needs, obtained technical data and scheduled programs.
- Trained trainees to measure their learning progress and to evaluate the effectiveness of training presentations with a global attendance tracker.
- Created technical examination process to identify and retain talent.
- Interfaced with Verizon client team to identify necessary uptraining and daily issue resolution.
- Transitioned agents from training process to live call process using adult learning methodologies to ensure quality of performance.
May 2007 - Jul 2007
Web Developer Intern
WV Governor's Internship Program
- Participated in all steps of the web development lifecycle for coordinating and communicating all scheduled tasks for milestones, including the design, implementation, and maintenance of a webpage used to place and track orders by the Purchasing Division.
- Created an MS Access database to manage purchase orders, allowing for automated year-end and unpaid balances reports.
- Developed an electronic archival system for prior purchase orders, as well as site blueprints and specifications.
- Wrote training material and operational documentation of website processes, updates, and data retrieval.
Jun 1994 - Sep 2003
United States Postal Service
- Maintained the implementation and compliance of corporate HR initiatives, Human Resource programs and processes for an office of 500+ employees.
- Conducted Benefits Administration activities, including informational sessions and election updates.
- Developed and delivered training programs for both current and new employees.
- Led hiring/testing programs, including recruiting activities with state agencies, universities, and employment programs.
- Researched and applied new HR policies according to local, federal, and state guidelines.
- Performed Quality Assurance exercises by tracking employee data inputs through a proprietary software system.
- Developed reports based on data from employee evaluations and decisions on remedial training necessity.
- Worked with FMLA management processes.
Jan 2006 - Present
Bachelor's of Science
Mountain State University
Database Software: MySQL, Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2008
Administration:Active Directory, Symantec software suites, McAfee software suites, Windows firewall, defender, Lotus Notes, Entrust Certificates, Service Center, Tivoli
Networking: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN and remote connections, wireless networking and access points, workgroups, peer to peer connections and domains, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Cisco VPN 5.0
Support:Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Reader, Altiris, BartPE, Blackberry, EZ Office, GMM, Lotus Notes, McAfee Enterprise, Microsoft Office suite, PCAnywhere, Spyware/Virus Removal, Symantec Ghost, Symantec DLP, Symantec Endpoint Protection, WebEx, Whole Disk Encryption, Windows, WinPE
Operating Systems: Windows (95, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Server 2003)