Indian Optics Pvt. Ltd
- Installations, operation, maintenance, to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Maintenance of CNC and electromechanical machines.
- Responsible for maintenance of all the machines by myself. Also, takes care of the utilities like DG and R. O.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Responsible for purchase. Takes care of purchase department.
- Coordination with production teams
- Preparation SOP and SMP
- Make sure all the Maintenance activities are recorded properly
- Help prepare the production reports for the analysis of productivity.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation.