Apr 2012 - Present
Indian Optics Pvt. Ltd
- Installations, operation, maintenance, to ensure that machines or equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Maintenance of CNC and electromechanical machines.
- Responsible for maintenance of all the machines by myself. Also, takes care of the utilities like DG and R. O.
- Establish or coordinate the maintenance or safety procedures, service schedule, or supply of materials required to maintain machines or equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Responsible for purchase. Takes care of purchase department.
- Coordination with production teams
- Preparation SOP and SMP
- Make sure all the Maintenance activities are recorded properly
- Help prepare the production reports for the analysis of productivity.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation.
Jan 2012 - Apr 2012
- To Tackle the North Indian Market ü Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions. ü Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services. ü Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
- Attend company training seminars to become familiar with product lines. ü Develop sales plans to introduce products in new markets
Jun 2010 - Aug 2010
Mindarika Pvt. Ltd
- Designing new products as per needs
- Conducting review of the old products
- Production Planning & Control; Production & Quality control
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009
Maintenance Engineer Trainee
Voltas India Pvt Ltd
- Maintenance of HVAC solutions
- Writing reports for Day to Day activities
Aug 2007 - Aug 2011
Hindu College Of Engineering