Manager- HR & Recruitments
Hinduja Tech, A Hinduja Group Company
Hinduja Tech has world class development centres at Chennai, Bangalore, and Pune (India), Walldorf (Germany) and state-of-the-art product testing facilities at Troy and Westland in Michigan (USA). Hinduja Tech has business offices in USA, UK, Germany, Middle East, South Africa and India.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Acting as single point of contact for the clients
· Working at client place and handling 5 accounts individually.
· Supporting internal clients to achieve their business goals.
· Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, training and development, succession planning, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal)
· Helping HR COEs to deliver state-of-art HR processes
· Leading change management projects for internal clients and Human Resources
· Designing Robust Succession Pipelines and supporting talent management for entire organization
· Acting as independent advisor for employees in tough situations
· Ensure timely hiring of key new positions across several departments including VP, SVP, Directors, Managers and other candidates within a short span of time.
· Managing 5 HRs.
Consult and provide guidance to managers and leaders on multiple people initiatives such as employee on boarding, movement, career discussions, employee development, employee relations, performance management, diversity, employee salary reviews, managing marginal performers, talent deployment, leadership development, and enhancement of skills.
· Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
· Handling Recruitment for APAC and Europe.
· Participated in Various audits— ISO, ISMS, CMMI 3
· Build; maintain industry / skill specific market intelligence for target-based hiring