Senior Manager, Unified Communications Product Marketing
Verizon Business (formally MCI, UUNET)
- Evangelized new emerging technologies with executive leaders by developing revenue and growth forecasts, marketing models and business cases resulting in $15M in funding for program development.
- Leveraged subject matter expertise to conceptualize and develop product line strategy for immersive video program.
- Spearheaded product roadmap definition, competitive analysis and positioning of new emerging technologies using internal and external resources, as well as hands-on primary research. Evaluate current product offerings and product plans relative to competition, ensuring market differentiation, competitive pricing, performance and feature offering.
- Led vertical development functions including architecture, engineering, IT, marketing, business development and finance to take products from inception to launch, communicating continuously with all team members.
- Created marketing requirement documents, product descriptions, product launch plans, sales and communication collateral, training, positioning documents, product line strategy statements.
- Promoted new technologies and products, both internally and externally, through demos, sales presentations and trade shows.