SAP Project Manager
BUSINESS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Technologies : SAP ( Version ECC 5.0 ) + AS400
New Business Development
·Contributing to business by taking Pre-Sales calls with Marketing Team, for Demonstration of SAP Application.
·Conducted training for In-house Staff in terms of SAP Application usage, configuration, implementation strategies and user specific needs (Program Title : “Managing and Implementing SAP Projects” )
- Supporting existing Business clients (Khanna Textile Mills, LNJ Apparels ) for their Process Improvement, Post Implementationsupport and complete end to end audit of systems.
- Guiding and Suggesting for NEXT STAGEimplementation like BI, BW Tools
Business Analysis :
- Helped a client (Sara Textiles), by way of doing process re-engineering and Business /System Requirement study.
- Providing 24 X 7 support for AS400 Server and ERP Application, thru remote login arrangement, with client.
- Handling of SAP / AS400 Projects
- Business Analysis & System Requirement Study (As is - To be process)
- Process Improvement & Re-Engineering, Solution Designing, Mapping, SAP Configuration
- Conduct unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance test
- Responsible for the on-time, on-budget, in Quality delivery of the projects assigned
- Effective customer requirements and expectations management
- Responsible for managing Delivery related Escalations at customer sites
- Monitor project performance, identify variances to plan and take/suggest appropriate corrective actions
- Effective change management on projects by analyzing and actioning the impact of any new requirements on the project scope & timelines
- Risk Review and Management Reporting of Projects
- Coaching & Mentoring of team members assigned to the projects, including taking care of their work-life balance needs and motivational requirementsmanage project related attritions or motivation issues
- Timely Performance feedback of the team members, including assessment of their development needs
- Post Implementation Support & System/ Process/Data level Audit
- Quality Assurance & Performance Measurement
- Managing documentation and delivers power user training and end user training