Head, Digital Capability Management, Collaboration Services
Bristol Myers Squibb
The Head, Digital Capability Management, Collaboration Services is accountable for the strategy, design, implementation, and management of global collaboration services.
Responsibilities include management of operational, cloud services and software related budget and delivery of services which enable collaboration and connectivity of our global workforce and external partners.
- Manage and implement Microsoft M365 Ecosystem and Services end to end.
- Manage and implement global video services including live streaming and on-demand.
- Manage and implement collaboration and productivity services including file, print, audio conferencing, survey, storage, and sharing services.
- A core member of Enterprise Architecture, support, serve and advise on the global service model.
- Provides leadership on Collaboration and Productivity capabilities for use in support of business and operations.