Vice President Social Web Knowledge
Chubb Insurance Group
Currenlty has oversight of the knowledge process and technologies by developing and maintaining a knowledge strategy and managing the processes to collect, author, maintain, and deliver content for the entire information technology organization. This includes leadership of the content authoring community of practice and oversight of the development and work integration for the Knowledge Systems and Practice
• Provides leadership on cost savings, knowledge assets and risk mitigation resulting in reduction of operational costs with immediate results, in the first 12 months at Chubb over 12m in savings.
• Provide process input to IT leadership and other Chubb leadership on all aspects of knowledge management Social, Web and Digital including (mobility) projects/programs being managed
• Provide process input on all aspects of information technology affecting the business unit or function supported including mobile solutions (i.e. Jive)
• Thought leader within the IT organization in helping stream-line and standardize processes across Chubb organizations
• Work with business leadership to document a clear vision of a business problem or opportunity being addressed with IT services, and how knowledge management may support the process
• Develop clear, business language presentations for business senior leadership to support swift decision making and issue resolution
• Coordinate business subject matter experts needed for IT knowledge management initiatives
• Work with IT discipline leaders on key decision-making activities needed during project execution and throughout the planning process
• Act as a program manager and successfully manage and execute programs and/or projects on schedule and on budget within the knowledge management area including SharePoint and Jive 16K sites, groups and spaces
• Work with Chubb IT executives on key decision-making activities during the planning process and during project execution for all of Chubb
• Retool and continually upgrade personal skills and knowledge of both Chubb’s business and cutting edge information technology solutions
• Leads a team of +35 internal / external including flexible outsourced workforce overseas.
• Develop and deploy knowledge management best practices and process across Chubb IT