Excellence Hotels & Towers
- Supervise work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly attractive rooms in the hotel.
- Obtain list of vacant rooms needing to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
- Assign workers their duties, and review work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Advise manager, desk clerk, or admitting personnel of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Inventory stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Examine rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Screen job applicants, hire new employees, and recommend promotions, transfers, or dismissals.
- Conduct orientation training of new employees and in-service training of other employees to explain company policies, housekeeping work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Attend training seminars to perfect housekeeping techniques and procedures, and enhance supervisory skills.
- Record data concerning work assignments, personnel actions, and time cards, and prepare periodic reports.
- Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons' complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Prepare reports concerning room occupancy, payroll expenses, and department expenses.