Microsoft Systems Engineer
Deanship of Information Technology and Communications, Najran University, Najran, Saudi Arabia
- Responsible of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager infrastructure (Software Update Point to control all Critical and Security Updates for Windows machines - Application Catalog - Distribution and Management Points - Reporting - Endpoint Protection management - Compliance).
- Administering and Optimizing Active Directory and DNS Infrastructure and Hierarchy for two domains (Parent and Child).
- Managing and Monitoring ADFS and Office 365 Subscription for all Students E-Mails
- Responsible of Permissions delegation in Active Directory to team members, and Group Policy distribution and deployment.
- configuring and tweaking System Center 2012 Operations Manager to monitor business critical Microsoft Services.
- Handling System Center 2012 Service Manager administration as Incident Management and Helpdesk System and insure its compliance with business needs.