Education Corporation of America
AVP, Talent Management, Learning, and Talent Acquisition (10/17- Present ) Director, Talent Management, Learning, Talent Acquisition (7/16-10/17)
- Design, implement, and execute scaleable leadership development programs such as LEAP and ELEVATE rotational programs for top talent leaders.
- Design and launch SPOT peer recognition. Implementation of this simple recognition program increased unique user participation month over month by 103% and increased total recognitions submitted by 84%.
- Scope, design, and implement a new HRIS, ATS, and LMS (Workday), enabling users to more effectively manage day to day people transactions with data and dashboard capabilities and enhance learning.
- Introduce, design, and implement core Talent Management Strategies such as systematic performance management, succession, and 9-box that were non existent prior to my leadership, shifting the organization to a talent focused and date driven mindset.
- Re-invent the Talent Acquisition strategy, implementing core practices and policies that support the efficient and effective hiring of talent across 72+ campuses and all corporate functions.
- Manage the acquisition of 14+ campuses into our existing platform including: change management, communication and training, system integration, alignment of key practices in line with multiple accreditor regulations, adoption and migration of existing policies, conduct due diligence and strategic oversight of acquisition related to the people strategy and execution.
- Manage remote recruiters and 200+ open requisitions at any given time across various geographic and functional areas; Drive processes, practice, and accountability - reducing and maintaining average time to fill across all FT positions at 29 days or fewer with a consistent 9/10 on "how likely are you to work with this recruiter in the future."
- Implement and manage to data driven talent decisions including the design and implementation of succession planning data and strategies in TA and KPI management in: quality of hire, time to fill, % requisitions aged, req load per recruiter.
- Collaboratively partners with key business leaders to identify and analyze recruiting patterns with market trends, proactively understanding recruiting needs and appropriate pipelining, and adjusting hiring practices to adapt to changing business needs as they arise.
- Partner with functional leaders to design and implement function and role specific online learning content.