Director, Strategic Talent Management
Sears Holdings Corporation
- Collaborates with the HR Senior Leadership team to design and deploy people strategies consistent with our culture and desired organizational outcomes including culture, engagement, diversity/community, performance management, talent review, leadership development, and succession planning.
- Partners with talent analytics to build datified and democratized talent processes that result in data driven insights about our talent and better informed talent movements across the organization.
- Designs and deploys innovative home grown talent management technology solutions that enable associates to perform and grow including eliminating performance reviews in lieu of OKRs, frequent conversations, and crowd-sourced feedback and eliminating the annual engagement survey in lieu of tracking associate's daily mood and engagement.
- Supports executive leader talent strategies, leveraging executive talent review and succession practices.
- Leads the annual ELT nomination process, consulting with HRBPs and BU leaders to use talent data and analytics to identify nominees that consistently demonstrate our leadership capabilities.
- Serves as Chair of the Emerging Professionals Network, building networks across the organization to drive greater transparency and collaboration in business transformation.
- Speaks externally about HR innovation at various events including HRMAC's 100th Anniversary Summit, i4cp conferences, OKRs.com hosted events, and more.
- Published in "OKRS - a Step by Step Guide" (release date 2016).