Oct 2014 - Mar 2015
- Gather materials to be filed from departments or employee
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Modify or improve filing systems or implement new filing systems.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage, according to file maintenance guidelines or legal requirements.
- File records
- Take the mail
- Take out the trash
- Check company names, addresses for accuracy for mailing, or phone calls.