Business Intelligence Manager
- Ensure the provision of high quality and timely analysis and insight to support the business to deliver its company and departmental objectives as well as its contractual obligations, making recommendations for improvements when key business metrics are not achieved
- Lead the provision of in-depth analysis and quality assurance for the key contractual regimes
- producing a strategic actions through deep insight and data stories.
- Develop and maintain the MTR DataHub, MTR Crossrail’s central repository of business data (Microsoft SQLServer) and identify opportunities to extend its use
- Lead the co-ordination of business data from all departments within MTR Crossrail, automating, wherever possible, the transfer of data and calculation of metrics
- Lead the development and maintenance of a suite of dynamic dashboards, scorecards and reports.
- Migrating old databases to cloud storage (Azure)
- Building and scheduling pipelines and datalakes in Azure for dataset refreshes for BI tools
- Microsoft PowerBI, providing departments with easy access to their data
- Lead a team of data analysts, both direct reports and those reporting into other directorates, ensuring that there is a joined-up approach to data analysis and insight throughout MTR Crossrail
- Support MTR-HK and MTR’s European Office with the provision of data, analysis and insight to support bids for future rail contracts and corporate reporting
- Be involved in wider business activities (for example, Work Innovation Teams; improvement projects etc) to
improve business performance
- Organize and run 'International Data Day' across all MTR subsidies across the world to share best practice and showcase data driven projects