Senior Business Analyst
- Working with mobile application developers to create applications that are attractive for future rail franchise bids.
- Manage and supervise innovation center initiatives inclusive of projects supporting consumer innovation, research & development and commercial & government products and services.
- Lead opportunities of new product development inclusive opportunity definition, business plan, scope, requirements and execution.
- Carrying User Acceptance Testing for various software tools
- Present new processes and ideas to improve productivity and performance to be feed into the 'Continuous improvement Project'
- Develop complete project design and execution documents along with task-level project plans to arrange external partners and cross-function teams
- Analyzing KPIs and providing insight to performance with key stakeholders
- Creating databases for departments.
- Building models based on public performance measure data cancellation and part cancellation.
- Providing insight and correlation testing relationships between data available across different departments that may have influence to service delivery.
- Auditing business processes /performance and customer satisfaction to provide a quarterly survey and audits results to the business.
- Relying customer satisfaction results to performance data to provide a better insight from a customer point view.