Senior Business Analyst/ Innovation Project Manager
- Working closely with mobile application developers to create applications that are attractive for future Rail Franchise Bids.
- Manage and supervise innovation center initiatives inclusive of projects supporting consumer innovation, research & development, and commercial & government products and services.
- Lead opportunities of new product development inclusive opportunity definition, business plan, scope, requirements and execution.
- Carrying User Acceptance Testing for various software tools
- Present new processes and ideas to improve productivity and performance to be feed into the 'Continuous improvement Project'
- Develop complete project design and execution documents along with task-level project plans to arrange external partners and cross-function teams.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relations with project teams, business sponsors and stakeholders.
- Sharing performance reports to the wider business.
- Provide an overall information regarding customer feedbacks from different data sources to understand the bigger picture.
- Testing and extracting Train information systems such as Darwin and Trust.
- Building strategies covering missed and achievedl performance and satisfaction targets that have financial reverberations on the business.
- Creating periodic and quarterly results for performance regimes.
- Providing insight and correlation testing relationships between variables that may have influence to service delivery.
- Identifying risk and foreseeable threats/concerns.
- Analysing the impact of station project plans to the overall business performance.
- Reviewing contracts between MTR & third parties.