Planning and executing the Marketing activities of the Store to promote sales and create brand awareness.
Product level Coordination:
- Managing stock level and ensuring no out-of-stocks of core lines
- Ensuring BOS (Boutique Operation Specialist) activities all are up to date
- Doing regular competitor study to be update on the market
- Presenting stock to make it appealing to the public (Visual Merchandising)
II.Co ordination with franchise and Corporate:
- To give proactive feedback to the Franchisee and Store Manager on the trends, Customer feedback and provide recommendations for improvement. Conduct timely audits for franchisee
- Administration expenses- this is required to check the profitability. This report has to be created and submitted monthly.
- Maintenance- Role would include collecting maintenance issues and forwarding to franchise & ensuring timely redressal/ solution of each etc
- Understanding corporate communication.
- Responding to corporate office from the franchisee end
- Planning events and new season for Marketing
- Organizing the administrative process, and demonstrate the problem solving ideas with franchise –Staff requirement and other staff related issues
III. Marketing: Primary Responsibilities:
Conducting activities to increase Sales:
1.Planning and executing local TV Channel (jewellery awareness) programs
2.To conceptualize, plan & execute joint-events/activities with ladies club, lions club etc
3.Conducting jewellery display programs in Marriage functions
4.Conducting jewellery awareness programs in Store once every fortnight for a new set of customers each time.
5.Managing print advertisement
6.Managing an out-door marketing team to promote the Brand
7.Approaching the banks, institutions, colleges, schools etc for savings scheme enrollments
8.Organizing public entertainment activity like Rangoli competitions for house wives by direct house visit with tie up from a team of leading daily news paper
9.Maintaining a highly professional and efficient telecalling system
10.Organizing special programs on Doctor’s Day, Teacher’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s day etc
11.Initiating tie-ups with lifestyle brands for value added benefits to customers
12.Monitoring and maintain the Visual merchandising of the store
13.Effectively managing the sales people.
14.Involving in all aspects of retail environment including behavior, attitude, work ethics and culture
15.Achieving new business development for the store and to re-establish my contacts to drive this new business forward.
IV. Other responsibilities includes: Assisting the Store manager in his duties:
Representing the manager and the brand when the manager is absent.
Overseeing all transactions with cashier and all customer complaints and queries.
Coordinating the morning meeting with the Store Manager and giving motivational quotes or message on every day
- Ensuring the team is trained specifically in product knowledge
- Motivating the team to achieve targets by monitoring performance, giving feedback and addressing any concerns
GHS enrolments reached a record high 653 in March, 2008 when we got second position in South 2 region.
1.I have also received a MOMENT OF FAME award for my performance in GHS.