Senior Project Manager
Oak Hill Advisors
- Manage and prioritize development projects for Oak Hill with input from business users.
- Manage the upgrade of Wall Street Office suite of products from 10.3.2 to 10.3.4. Actively involved with managing the infrastructure setup, upgrading custom reports, modifying existing code in PowerShell, C#, VBA and SQL to extract data from the new versions, modifying existing interface code in PowerShell and C# to load data into the new versions etc. Work with the vendor consultants and business users in migrating existing data and reports, and also testing the new version.
- Manage, design and develop firm-wide intranet for providing visibility into investment data to the portfolio managers, analysts and traders. The intranet is built using .Net Framework 4.5 (C#, ASP.Net), AJAX, jQuery, Entity Framework, DevExpress ASP.net controls and SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Manage, design and build a time tracking tool in C#, Spreadsheet Gear UI control and SQL Server for accounting, legal and tax users to log billable hours. Used Squirrel for Windows for one-click deployment.
- Create highly customized Excel reports using C#, Windows services and VBA using data from SQL Server and Mongo DB databases.
- Create custom reports on the intranet using ASP.Net (C#), DevExpress UI controls, jQuery, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Create applications in Excel using VBA and C# to load pricing data into the SQL Server database.
- Create and maintain scripts for the scheduled jobs for moving data between the different systems, loading data feeds, generating reports etc. using PowerShell, Python, C#, SSIS and JAMS (jobs control software)
- Implement search functionality using SharePoint Search Server 2010 to index and search documents on a shared, network drive, and hook that into the search functionality on the intranet.
- Lead the buy versus build analysis, as well as vendor and product evaluations of a trade Order Management System (OMS) for handling trade order entry and performing compliance tests. Involved in the implementation of Black Mountain Systems’ Everest OMS primarily from an integration stand-point.
- Create and maintain reports in Wall Street Office, a portfolio management application, using proprietary reporting language and SQL. Manage project for the upgrade of the system.
- Familiar with investment management industry with focus on leveraged loans, high yield bonds, distressed securities, structured products, hedge funds etc.