Engaged leader, experienced managing multiple programs, with expertise in product development, CRM, project design and development, management, and negotiations. Track record of taking programs from concept to production. Strive to maintain laser-sharp focus on creating value for the company, while bringing out the best from others.
Tennis, chess, Chinese learning, computer and technology
Work in product or business develoment position in United Kindom where my skills in negotiations, creativity and out of the box thinking can provide a competitive advantage and significant ROI for a company.
Feb 2009 - Present
Product Development Manager
Toys manufacturing company with export orientation Project Manager/CRM Manager
- Created clear and attainable product objectives, built product requirements and managed successfully time and quality issues.
- Travelled frequently to China, where negotiated terms of quality and delivery.
- Developed and successfully met the deadline of six (6) different toy titles as well as two (2) board games.
- Was also assigned the role of CRM Manager, and implemented the company’s first CRM software which facilitated smarter operations in the contact center while increasing support to end customers.
- Designed and implemented the company’s web site and streamed-lined e-mail support requests through ourr CRM.
Sep 2003 - Jun 2008
Product Development Manager Sales
Tea and Coffee imports company with wholesale and retail channels
- Joint the company at its birth as a sales person.
- Promoted within one year to Sales Manager and developed the marketing & sales plan
- Introduced a successful customer loyalty program.
- Expanded company’s activities into corporate gifts market, increasing sales and brand awareness.
- In 2006 was promoted as Product Development Manager
- Expanded the company’s objective to private labeling, meeting customer requirements at full.
Dec 1993 - Sep 2003
Web Hosting and web pages design services firm
- Joint the company as sales consultant
- Assisted in web hosting plan formulation, pweb content ackages and access terms, such as shared hosting plans, virtual server plans and collocation plans.
- Helped in localizing OsCommerce into Greek, an open source e-shopping cart (www.oscommerce.com)
- Expanded territorial sales by 100%.
1994 - 1998
- Trainee, 1994 -1995
- Gained insights regarding sourcing methods, production, assembly, and participated in sales and trade shows abroad. Offered ideas regarding company's brochures, lead generation, sourcing new clients and overall marketing.
- Exports Assistant, 1996-1998
- Assisted in developing the exports strategy, co-managed a $1,000,000 sales territory in U.S. (PierOne), organized trade shows activities and promotions and assisted in creating each year's collection by attending major fashion shows and monitoring trends.