Full Trial Bookkeeper
Argersinger's Department Store
- Process Payroll
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Inventory Control
I am looking to obtain a career utilizing my skills, knowledge and experience in accounting and customer service. Ideally I would like to work for a company that provides stability and encourages growth and success.
· Directs and coordinates staff in providing guest service activities. Reviews and acts upon guest requests, complaints and inquires.
· Responsible for maximizing sales and profits within the store.Controls store expenses, monitors and corrects shrinkage problems and operates within established budgets.
· Handles guest complaints and problems.
· Oversees employees within the store to ensure compliance with Merchandising, Pricing, Food Service and Administrative requirements.
· Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties. Ensures employees work within Department of Labor Standards and compliance of employees with established security, sales, payroll and record keeping procedures and practices.
· Conducts guest service, alcohol, safety and environmental training programs.
· Coordinates training for employees. Evaluates performance and implements disciplinary procedures.
· Responsible and accountable for the facility, it's overall physical image, maintenance, equipment, inventory, cash and cash equivalencies.
· Uses cash register and charge card machines to total guest purchases quickly and efficiently.Sells and redeems lottery tickets.Takes gasoline level readings.Sells money orders, gift cards and gift certificates.
· Accountable for accurate and responsible handling of all monies (in addition to any form of acceptable payments) received and disbursed during a respective shift. Prepares required forms and reports for cash and inventory control during shift.· Performs other duties such as, but not limited to: mopping, sweeping, cleaning the store; putting away store merchandise, pricing; doing what it takes to maintain the acceptable appearance standard that Fastrac sets forth.
6 Credits Short of AA Degree in Accounting