ProfileEstablished workplace strategist with extensive real estate, facilities, asset management & procurement experience in mixed use developments including office; industrial, (flex space, operations/call centers, logistics and manufacturing); campus; and retail real estate, for private and publicly held companies. National and international background, with substantial experience in special use properties including aerospace/defense, banks, IT, entertainment, hospitality as well as all types of healthcare and life science facilities including campuses, MOB’s, surgery centers, laboratories, and CCRC’s.Career Highlights
- Identifying and implementing write-down opportunity, resulting in over $37.5MM in real estate & facilities cost savings, over a 5 state territory, for a publicly traded financial services company as consultant to two major banks & Ernst & Young.
- Lead Facilitator on a major office relocation/ space consolidation from suburbs to CBD, resulting in $2.3MM savings.
- Achieved within 9 months a $7.9MM cost savings/value add while reducing personnel costs by 50% through outsourcing for a major manufacturer, involving approximately 4MM square feet of distribution/logistics space across North America.
- Project Manager on a 12- week assignment to coordinate and implement $140 MM retail sealed bid offering (84 properties across Southwestern US) and successful sale for Goldman Sachs & the RTC.
- Lead Consultant & Regional Senior Transaction Manager for retail bank branch and ATM expansion in 3 states handling approximately 70 assignments on an ongoing basis.
- Community & Industry leader - Who's Who of Corporate Real Estate- 2003 -2009