Assistant Tennis Professional - Junior Development and House League Facilitator
Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling Club
- Highly Involved with the High Performance program, mentoring players technically, tactically, psychologically and physically to compete at optimal levels.
- House league administrator, overlooking the budget, the social, prizes and the weekly communications. The winter house league participation involves 70 ladies.
- Organizing, coaching and mentoring all of the Ladies Teams at the club.
- Raised the progressive tennis profile at the club and helped organize the U8 competitions.
- Started a Girl Tennis Group to try and keep girls engaged and inspired in the sport (group has grown to 20 girls in 2 years)
- Coordinated the day of activities at the Tennis-a-Thon Fundraiser (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Led various initiatives in the past 6 years to enhance member experience and engagement in clinics (Cardio Tennis)
- Organized day trips to OTA tournaments where I mentored, watched and coached various kids
- Member of the Premier Day Time and Spring Premier Team
-Participated in the Ladies Pro Am and Men's Calcutta (2016 champion)