Tennis Assistant Professional
Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling CLub
- Involved with the High Performance program, mentoring players technically, tactically, psychologically and physically to compete at optimal levels.
- Became the tennis house league administrator at the club in 2015, overlooking the budget, the social, prizes and the weekly communications. The winter house league participation grew from 40 to 70 ladies.
- Introduced a summer ladies house league in 2016, which gained a lot of traction growing to 60 ladies this year.
- Organizing, coaching and mentoring all of the Ladies Teams at the club, working closely with Patti Henderson in that regard.
- Integral part in promoting and developing the progressive tennis at the club and organizing the U8 competitions.
- Ensure a dynamic and positive environment where kids are free to explore and develop their love for tennis.
- Attentive and helpful to members with their inquiries and concerns, always addressing them in a positive and friendly manner.
- Organized and ran the day of activities at the Tennis-a-Thon since it began in 2015.
- Led various initiatives in the past 6 years to enhance member experience and engagement in clinics (Cardio Tennis and the popular Girl Group)
- Passionate about kids and getting the number of girls playing our sport higher.
- Organized day trips to OTA tournaments where I mentored, watched and coached various of our kids compete.