Assistant Tennis Professional - Junior Development and House League Facilitator
Toronto Cricket, Skating and Curling CLub
- Highly Involved with the High Performance program, mentoring players technically, tactically, psychologically and physically to compete at optimal levels.
- House league administrator, overlooking the budget, the social, prizes and the weekly communications. The winter house league participation involves 70 ladies.
- Organizing, coaching and mentoring all of the Ladies Teams at the club.
- Coach the progressive tennis at the club and organize the U8 competitions.
- Started a Girl Tennis Group to try and keep girls engaged and inspired (group has grown to 20 girls in 2 years)
- Organized and ran the day of activities at the Tennis-a-Thon since it began in 2015.
- Led various initiatives in the past 6 years to enhance member experience and engagement in clinics (Cardio Tennis and the popular All Girl Group).
- Organized day trips to OTA tournaments where I mentored, watched and coached various kids
- Member of the Premier Day Time and Spring Teams