R Statistical Programming
AutoCAD CIVIL 3D
Dec 2014 - Present
Jan 2014 - Present
Graduate Research Assistant
Evaluated the effect of water quality on Point-of-Use water filter performance.
Jun 2013 - Present
Served as a farmhand volunteer for +10 hours/week working in the garden to harvest crops, cultivate beds, and carry out other relevant tasks.
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013
Fluid Mechanics Lab Instructor (TA)
Orchestrated and graded lab experiments forstudents enrolled in Fluid Mechanics for Civil Engineers.
Jan 2011 - 2013
Stormwater Management Technician
Reviewed ESC Plans and Inspect Construction Sites for appropriate ESC measures.
Gained Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination experience.
Conducted fire hydrant flushing and flow testing summer 2011.
Created ESC site maps using ArcGIS.
Drafted an ESC Plan for stripping and reseeding the Virginia Tech recreational fields.
May 2012 - Aug 2012
Summer Stormwater/Wastewater Intern
Reviewed contract submittals for local sewers and pump stations.
Delineated sub-watersheds in ArcGIS for Richmond and Alexandria.
Compiled and formatted data in ArcGIS for the City of Lynchburg's proposed stormwater BMPs.
Performed drawing checks in AutoCAD for various projects in Richmond.
Designed presentations discussing sidestream nutrient reduction technology and bioaugmentation pump control operations for the Richmond WWTP.
Designed posters on ISI’s Envision Rating System and LID practices with DC Water.
Aug 2013 - Present
Masters of Science
- International Development Policy and Planning
- Environmental Water Treatment Design
- Environmental Wastewater Treatment Design
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Engineering Principles
- Urban Hydrology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Monitoring & Sampling
Sep 2009 - May 2013
Bachelors of Science
Relevant Courses - Undergraduate:
- Water & Sanitation in the Developing World
- Natural Disasters
- Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Public Health Engineering
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Design
- Introduction into Environmental Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Groundwater Resources Engineering