Sogeti High Tech
Mission for AIRBUS : Management of the A380 simulator’s development platform, working on Unix, Linux and Windows. User assistance. Integration of new models, maintenance of simulation tools, configurations deliveries, generation and management of model’s configuration under Clear-Case.
- 'PLFREF' (Referential Platform) : Simulator not using aeroplane real elements. Simulation environment : Unix or Linux, and Windows.
- 'AC0' (AirCraft 0): Simulator using a maximum of real elements of the plane like the cockpit and the calculators. Simulation’s environment under Unix or Linux.
- 'Specific platforms' : maintenance of two platforms of light simulation, which used to validate few models of the simulator.
- - PLFDSS : simulator using to validate the ‘Flight Warning’ : realization and maintenance of a graphical interface in Java, let to launch and manage the configurations in Windows and Linux environment.
- - ICARE : simulator using to validate the commands of the plane. Platform working under Unix and Linux.
- Analyse, conception and realization of a generic launcher for all the planes simulation platforms. Realisation of a graphical interface in Java and Unix/Linux launch scripts