I'm engineer in Artificial Inteligence, Robotic and Pattern Recognition of the university of Paul Sabatier of Toulouse (France).I'm actualy following a postgraduate of Introduction and development of video game in the Open University of Catalunia (UOC, Barcelona, Spain).I have more than 3 years of experience on international project in aerospacial and aeronautic environment.I have developed softwares aplications in Java and C++, and integrated the system of the aircraft simulation plateform for Airbus.I could speak French (Native), Ingles and Spanish. I'm an autodidact person and I apreciate to work in team.
Dec 2007 - Jun 2009
Sogeti High Tech
Mission for AIRBUS : Management of the A380 simulator’s development platform, working on Unix, Linux and Windows. User assistance. Integration of new models, maintenance of simulation tools, configurations deliveries, generation and management of model’s configuration under Clear-Case.
- 'PLFREF' (Referential Platform) : Simulator not using aeroplane real elements. Simulation environment : Unix or Linux, and Windows.
- 'AC0' (AirCraft 0): Simulator using a maximum of real elements of the plane like the cockpit and the calculators. Simulation’s environment under Unix or Linux.
- 'Specific platforms' : maintenance of two platforms of light simulation, which used to validate few models of the simulator.
- - PLFDSS : simulator using to validate the ‘Flight Warning’ : realization and maintenance of a graphical interface in Java, let to launch and manage the configurations in Windows and Linux environment.
- - ICARE : simulator using to validate the commands of the plane. Platform working under Unix and Linux.
- Analyse, conception and realization of a generic launcher for all the planes simulation platforms. Realisation of a graphical interface in Java and Unix/Linux launch scripts
Jan 2006 - Dec 2007
Mission in THALES Alenia Space. Development of the E-PAT tool (Experimental Processing Analysis Tools) on GALILEO project of European Spatial Agency. Project realized on Unix platform and developed in PV-Wave and Unix scripts.
- 'Operational Concept' : development of an analysis manager.
- 'Orbit analysis' : development of the orbit analysis tools for Galileo satellites.
- 'Consolidate analysis' : development of a module that consolidates analysis on further days.
Sep 2009 - Sep 2010
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Introduction and development of video games 2D and 3D.
- Creation of a scenario Based Tile Engine.
- Representation of the system solar in 3D.
- Integration of statics and animated model in a 3D scene.
- Realised with the libraries Glut and OpenGL.
Sep 1999 - Sep 2005
Université Paul Sabatier
Studies on Mobile Robot : let a robot to do a movement with autonomy.
- Auto-localization of the robot in his environment with a belt of ultrasound.
- Management of the trajectory, obstacle avoidance, 2 motorizes wheels, 1 free wheel.
- Robot Super Scout.
- Development in C.
Studies on Industrial Robot : Staübli – RX60L, modelization and development of the geometrics equations.Theoretical studies.
- Construction of the models.
- Resolution of the singularity of the inverse model.
- Implementation of the equations in C.
Creation and resolution of a CSP (Constraint Satisfaction Problem), implementation in Java with JSolver“Resolution of the three cubes problem”
- An articulate arm with a plier that can take a cube, move it, put it on a table or put it on another cube. The plier can only take one cube at each time and only a cube having anything on it can be took.
- Implementation in Prolog.
Practical’s Works : Java, Prolog, C