With an artistic background and over 11 years of 3d visualization experience, My strengths include Modeling & Texturing, Lighting, Photorealistic renderings & Animation, Photo manipulation, Photo compositing, Concept design, Composition, Color theory, Sketching & Illustration.
To produce visionary design, graphics and 3d animation in a position where creative thinking will deliver value for agency clients.
Sep 2009 - Present
I started Bradyzign as a way to show my vision of aesthetics for design in these areas I am most passionate about, primarily Automotive, Architecture, Furniture and Graphic design.
- Generate and deliver 3d renderings for client presentations.- Aid in conceptualizing spaces for construction and remodeling projects from hospitality to civil development.- Propose graphic design solutions for business marketing needs.
Aug 2005 - Sep 2009
Principal / 3d Artist
Level 3d inc.
- Coordinated proposals and schedules with clients.- Produced 3d architectural visualizations for clients business needs.- Collaborated with partner to manage project scope and maintain quality of deliverables.
May 2001 - Aug 2005
Lead 3d Artist
- Developed projects from concept to animation in coordination with architectural and interior design teams.- Delegated work to meet tight deadlines.- Generated 3d models from cad drawings and produced videos for design proposals pertaining to many international projects.- Some of my work can be found here: www.steelmanpartners.com- Observation wheel project: www.voyager-ent.com
Oct 2000 - May 2001
- Designed graphic artwork for T-shirts purchased at car show events.
Dec 1997 - May 2001
- Modeled concepts in 3d.- Generated photorealistic before & after renderings.- Created illustrations for site and master plans.- Designed and developed logos, graphics and layouts for schematic proposals.