Founder, CEO, Account Leader
Laura Randall Media, LLC
Laura Randall Media ("LRM") is a communications firm specializing in marketing, strategic communication and public relations. LRM serves private businesses and public agencies by researching opportunities for engagement with the target audience and using insights to develop message strategies and marketing plans to meet business objectives. Areas of experience include market research, opportunities assessment, marketing plan development, collaboration with creative agencies, inbound marketing, Web site redesign project management, Web content strategy, digital and social network integration, media relations, community engagement and event planning. Experienced producer of video, audio and print collateral. Achievements
- Developed and managed over 40 multi-level marketing and communication initiatives to support corporate and brand objectives.
- Secured earned media for a variety of clients with measured value of thousands of dollars per exposure.
- Trained and prepared airline executives for crisis media interface in advance of an anticipated strike.
- Trained various local business executives and educators in tactics for managing media relationships, handling themselves in an interview situation and developing strategies to stay on message.
- Served as Communications Director for the 2002 "Let's Get Moving" campaign to expand public transit. Responsible for planning and executing the earned media strategy for the campaign, as well as serving as a frequent spokesperson in public meetings and debates.
- Contributing journalist to Time Magazine, including a cover story on issues related to the SAT test.
ClientsABC news, Time Magazine, Xavier University, Comair, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Vision Land Development, Turnbull-Wahlert Construction, Cincinnati Capital Properties, Speaking of Women's Health, Avery Graphics, Equality Cincinnati, The Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati.