Computers, sports, nature
Currently working on Bachelors Degree in Information Technology / Software Engineering
Situational leader with excellent communication and Interpersonal skills offering my experience in training, supervision and motivation of others to make an immediate professional impact for your company.
Apr 2010 - Present
Shipping and receiving
Maintain orders for inbound and outbound freight. Organize reports for better efficiency.
Jan 2006 - Jan 2008
Worked with a crew of 3-11 to meet company objectives, while always being mindful of finishing the job on time and with-in budget.
- Studied blueprints and building plans to determine the materials needed and the dimensions of a project to be completed.
- Prepare layouts according to blueprints and/or oral instructions, using diverse knowledge of hand and power equipment
Jan 2004 - May 2006
Designed modifications for future installation of communication equipment for the Department of Defense on the KIDD class destroyers.
- Designed wiring diagrams with other members of the Department of Defense Sub-Contractors.
- Work with a group of 4 team member’s incoherence with Taiwanese Navy personnel, SPARWAR personnel to complete the goal of refurbishing the ships electronic control room.
Jul 2000 - Sep 2003
Industrial Equipment Technician
Barloworld / Wrenn Handling
Juggled maintenance scheduling for a fleet (55) of industrial equipment such as fork lifts and cherry pickers.
- Maintained accurate records and completed activity reports.
- Solid ability to establish, maintain and foster positive and harmonious working relationships between departments.
May 1990 - May 2000
E4 in positions of an E6
U.S. Air Force
Maintained aircraft and other equipment. Organized warehouse area for better efficiency. Managed and trained a staff of 22 personnel.Was the primary contact for national defense contractor Boeing/McDonald Douglas for a variety of tests for the C-17A Globemaster III aircraft.
- Responsible for maintaining operational readiness for short notice deployments
- Was awarded the expeditionary/achievement medals, sharp troop award, and several letters of appreciation for my efforts in Saudi Arabia
- Received outstanding recognition from Air Mobility Command and 21st Air Force for making the Charleston AFB, SC program the best in the U.S. Air Force
- Honored on 3 occasions by being appointed to the Presidential and Secretary of Defense Aircraft duty.
Aug 2009 - Present
Bachelors of art in Software Engineering
University of Phoenix
Working toward my Bachlors degree to better myself for employment.