Alicia Morgado Cerro
- Torrequemada Spain
- [email protected]
I haven´t got work experience, but I can learn easily.
- Studing (since September 2007): Carrer of Tourism. Faculty of Business Education and Tourism of Cáceres. Cáceres, Spain.
- Course "The Protocol in the State Administrations.The Protocol and Public Relationsin the Business World” (4 credits).Faculty of Business Education and Tourism of Cáceres.Cáceres,Spain.November 2009.
- English Language Programme at the intermediate level (30 hours). Kaplan Aspect School. London, England. July 2009.
- Hotel Receptionist course. Escuela Extremeña Social. Cáceres, Spain. September 2006-May 2007.
- Portuguese course. City council of Torrequemada. Torrequemada (Cáceres), Spain. September- December 2006.
My name is Alicia and I´m 21 years old.
Currently, I´m studying Tourism at the University of Extremadura and after, I want to complement my carreer with additonal studies.
I spend my free time to walk, improve my languages, learn other new languages ,read or go to the cinema.But above all , I´m interested in travelling around the world to discover different places and cultures, because I consider that this is really productive for my future career.
As you can see, I have a wide variety of hobbies.Futhermore, I want to learn to ride horse and dance "sevillanas".
I have got several targets :