Client: Laboratories Le Roy – Mexico 2000 - Present
(Laboratories Le Roy is a manufacturer of Bandages and Soft Orthopaedic Aids)
- Provided on-going guidance and support to Le Roy by establishing a marketing plan for building the basis for solid foundation for Le Roy’s export drive to designated countries in the GCC region.
- Identified, evaluated and planned for regional and local health care exhibitions. Regularly attended Arab Health Exhibition in the U.A.E since 2000.
- Provided support to Le Roy by establishing a yearly working agenda with distributors in the region while continuously identifying opportunities for market base expansion.
Client: Textils Mora S.A.L of Spain 1995 - Present
(Textils Mora S.A.L is a manufacturer of blankets, bedspreads and Special Pillows)
- Led the development of a marketing communications campaign aimed at protecting Mora’s brand name, the reputation it has built over the years; and finally ensuring that the company maintains its efforts to continue building its brand awareness among the growing youth segment in the Arab world.
- Made certain that Market Research (done through independent research units and aimed at retail and consumer levels) constituted a major part of Mora's on-going marketing work with the local distributors in the GCC and M.E Regions.
- Concepts for new products were researched directly through focus groups with Arab females to gauge their response to various issues (product's quality and feel, look, packaging and pricing).
- Initiated a Pan-Arab public relations campaign with the participation of local Mora distributors, Autism Centres in each country and the Mora Company from Spain. A percentage of the Gulf and M.E sales were allocated to provide free printing and presentation of the bi-monthly Autism magazine to families with autistic children.