Junior Software Development Engineer
Threat Equation, Singapore (Remote)
- Working on Core Python with different Libraries.
Detect and Protect Most Python WebFramework (Django, Flask, Pyramid) webapp Against OWASP Top 10 Vulnerability.
- Working with MySql, PostgreSql (RDS)
- Control and versioning e.g. Bitbucket and Github
& Jenkins(Unit Testing) with Docker if necessary. Other tools include: Chef Puppet and Selenium
- Working in conjunction with the global teams for product development. Amazon AWS (EC2, EB)
- Building automated security plugins for the solution. This would include automation capabilities like input validation and whitelisting checks through the use of regular expressions