Desktop Support Analyst
- Providing 1st and 2nd line Desktop support queries via phone and emails
- Configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting laptops, computer workstations and printers.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems associated with application software and operating systems.
- Carry out user Administration for software upgrade or installation on laptops and computer workstations in accordance with company standards and authorisation.
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
- Identifying critical issues and escalating to IT manager
- Successfully interacting with customers and vendors, ensuring resolution to the issues.
- Ensuring that high level of customer service and support is provided to all.
- Adhering to company procedures laid out in company Handbook
- Documenting procedures, best practices of configurations, settings and installations sequences.