Aug 2003 - Jan 2004
Aug 1995 - May 2000
Bachelor of Science
University of Maryand Eastern Shore (UMES)
Jul 2009 - Nov 2011
-Autombile towing which included roadside assistance, scrapping and recycling of unwanted vehicles, and
-Recycling and hauling of scrap metal.
-Land scaping such as mowing lawns, planting trees, mulching, tree trimming and removal, removal of
leaves, and snow removal.
-Gutter cleaning, removal and installation.
-Interior and exterior painting of residential homes.
-Automobile mechanical service such as engine removal ans installation, tune ups, brake service, electrical
light body work, suspension, and tire service.
suspension, and exhaust removal and installation.
- Light hauling of bulk trash from residential homes.
-Automobile detailing, and stereo installation.
- Classic car restoration.
Nov 2001 - Sep 2010
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist II
- Provide therapeutic counseling for children and adult individuals with mental illness and their families
- Help individuals cope ; with domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, marriage, substance abuse, family difficulties, aging, addictions, depression,
suicidal tendencies, self esteem, eating disorders, and stress management.
- Finding appropraite coping strategies and treatment plans for their problems.
- Implementing appropriate couseling strategies for a variety of problems.
- Understanding multiple couseling theories and processes.
- Working with psychiatrist, psychologist, social workers, and mental health counselors to plan the most
effective treatment for a patient.
- Provide therapeutic couseling for youths in the Child and Adolescence Division who suffer from mental illness.
-Create and maintain clear lines of communication with the families of the youths as well as community based
- Complete on site and off site billing for the adults and children in the PRP and Child and Adolescence Programs.
Jan 2005 - Jan 2007
-Drive and deliver warehouse direct carpeting throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland,
Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Inspect the truck frequently to make sure that all components are in good working order.
- Keep records of miles traveled and maintenance performed.
Nov 2000 - May 2005
·Provides effective classroom/student management, clear instruction and implements lesson plans provided. May be required to develop lesson plans and assess student achievement in long term assignments.
·Utilizes a variety of instructional materials and available multimedia and computer technology to enhance learning.
·Collaborates with other professionals to implement instruction and related activities.
·Ensures the classroom and/or instructional environment is healthy, safe, and conducive to learning.
·Maintains accurate records and submits timely reports.
·Enforces City Schools regulations and policies concerning student conduct and discipline. Monitors student behavior in non-instructional areas as assigned or required and intervenes to control and modify disruptive behavior as appropriate.
·Reports all accidents, injuries, illnesses, and discipline problems to the appropriate authority.
·Travels with students on field trips as needed.
·Moves students by wheelchairs and other mechanical devices as required.
·Performs and promotes all activities in compliance with equal employment and non-discrimination policies; follows federal laws, state laws, school board policies and the professional standards.