Having a passion for creating visual presentations that are both entertaining and informative has allowed me to be an integral part in our company's record growth over the past several years. Being the chief editor and producer of our TV show, Christensen Outdoors, my focus has been to intertwine our product's advantages with video footage taken in the field and mesh them into a fast paced, eye-popping presentation.
May 2006 - Present
Media / Marketing Editor
At Christensen Arms, my primary responsibilities center around the goal of marketing our company's products in a creative and entertaining way using various visual and print platforms.
Over the past five years, using the Final Cut Suite and Adobe Design software I have edited and produced:
- Our company's TV show, Christensen Outdoors (View Full Episode Example) (View Teaser Example) -2008 Sportsman Channel Award Winner -Currently a 2011 Nominee for "Best Show Editing" by WildTV
- Our company's TV commercials
- Full length DVD's
- Trade Show Visual Presentations
- Product Highlight Featurettes
- Web Videos
- Print Material (e.g. magazine advertisements, brochures, fliers, banners)
Aug 2000 - May 2006
After graduating with a Master's in Education Administration, I became employed with the South Sanpete School District at Gunnison Middle School teaching 6th grade.
While there I taught the following subjects integrating visual technology as often as possible: