- [email protected]
• Conducted weekly contractor meetings, which facilitated stronger communication and the ability to resolve critical issues.
• Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects. • Prepared specifications for purchases of materials or equipments.
• Developed budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction cost.
• Inspected complete installations and observed operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standers.
• Reviewed electrical designs and materials.