SVP - Sales and Marketing
Maple Life Financial
Maple Life Financial is a leading ‘Provider’ in the life settlement industry. Its primary businesses are acting as an advisor, distribution bridge and portfolio servicer for institutional capital markets investing in the secondary life insurance market. (employees >50 less than 100)
SVP Sales and Marketing (2006 - 2010)
Reporting to CEO and member of 4 person senior team, owned responsibility for distribution including a large national network of independent life /specialty life settlement brokers and all aspects of marketing including web and electronic media.
- Grew brokerage network to over 400 contracted BGA’s and specialty settlement brokers
- Increased volume of submitted polices 250% to over $20 billion from 2006 to 2009
- Increased revenue from single policy submission over 150% from 2006 to 2008
- Increased industry leading newsletter ‘Street Talk’ footprint to over 1mm recipients.
Western US Sales Manager (2003 - 2006)
Primary responsibilities included wholesaling, business development and relationship management
- Increased fiscal year 2003 submitted death benefit by 100% over 2002
- Increased fiscal year 2004 submitted death benefit by 50% over 2003
- Increased number of producing BGA’s by 50% over 3 consecutive years
- Successfully built quality relationships with key decision makers of BGA’s within assigned territory