Associate Director, Compliance & Training
Directed the development and maintenance of a Global Packaging and Labeling Quality Management System, ensuring the creation of effective and efficient business processes, training programs, corrective and preventative action plans, and enterprise system designs that were compliant with Corporate policies, government regulations and/or guidelines, and industry standards.
• Led development and maintenance of Wyeth manufacturing, packaging, and labeling policies, conformance standards and division directives affecting in excess of 50 facilities resulting in uniform global standards for regulatory compliance.
• Directed change management and training programs associated with new or revised regulatory requirements, system implementations, and emerging business practices resulting in timely and compliant deployments.
• Led Human Performance and Training Effectiveness audits of processes and systems resulting in the elimination of compliance gaps and improvements in the quality and efficiency of outputs.
• Led cross-functional business and information technology teams in the development and implementation of an $85 million global enterprise-wide change control system that resulted in the elimination of 15 separate change control systems.
• Implemented risk-based management approach to periodic review cycles and training methodologies for procedures that reduced biennial reviews of 100+ procedures by 50% and non-value added classroom training for 120+ employees by 70%.