- Extensive experience in production, multimedia and web.
- Over 15 years experience within the provincial and federal public service.
- Vast experience in the private sector as an entrepreneur and freelance director.
Management: Conference and event management. Implementation and monitoring of a funding program. Research, development and establishment of several partnerships. Extensive experience with procurement contracts, risk management, financial planning, coordination and logistics.
- The management of conferences and major events: 32nd session of UNESCO World Heritage Site with1400 participants (DFAIT, UNESCO Paris and Canada, RCMP, CIC, CBSA, Health Canada, Congress Centre of Quebec, Ministère des Relations internationales du Québec, various embassies and consulates) Visits from the Ambassador of Ireland (Embassy), Visit from the President of Ireland (Embassy DNFC, Irish Secret Service), presentation to parliament, and ministerial visits.
Managing a multitude of contracts and contribution agreements, which range from $5,000.00 to $1,500,000.00. Contracts subject to the standards and guidelines of the Treasury Board, Public Works and Government Services Canada, and UNESCO for Communication, Web and Conferences.
- Establishing a program of internal funding to enable national historic sites, national parks and national marine conservation areas to expand their collections of images ($500,000.00 per year).
- Research and development of several innovative partnerships with various organizations, both private and non-governmental, and governmental, and international levels: OMNI (sharing costs), OASIS (opportunity for visibility), NFB (sharing of skills), Environment Canada (sharing resources), UNESCO (sharing knowledge and expertise).
Human Resources: Extensive experience in managing multidisciplinary teams and in planning and organizing work.
- At the 32nd session of UNESCO World Heritage Site, leadership to senior management to define tasks and motivate the team in a situation made stressful by a lack of time and human resources.
During filming, setting up teams of 3 to 115 people. Hiring, work management and layoffs, when necessary.
- Supervising teams of guides at Grosse Île and the Irish Memorial National Historic Site of Canada between 1997 and 2002. Hiring of 25 guides following a 400% increase in the number of visitors, and management of crises and structural changes in 1997.