1996 - 2000
Sep 2008 - Present
Lead Specialist, Image Collection Management
- In charge of photo and video collection of over 400,000 images and 450 hours of HD footage.
- Multimedia Guidelines Parks Canada.
- Management of priorities and image taking opportunities.
- Intellectual Properties Management.
Jan 2008 - Aug 2008
Liaison Officer, UNESCO
- 1400 Participants (DFAIT, UNESCO Paris and Canada, RCMP, CIC, CBSA, Health Canada, Convention Centre of Quebec, Ministère des Relations internationales du Québec, various embassies and consulates.
- Manager of the Web Site.
- Leadership to senior management to define tasks and motivate the team in a situation made stressful by a lack of time and human resources.
- Contract and human resources management.
Jun 2003 - Apr 2007
Film & Video Project Senior Specialist
- Producer and director of more than 35 videos and multimedia productions.
- Research and development of partnerships, NFB, OMNI, Black Cherry etc.
- Technical advisor for purchases and investments.
1989 - 2005
- Owner of the company.
- Production of advertisements.
- Production of short films
2002 - 2003
Special Projects Manager, Web Team
- 3-D Tours: Project Manager for the CCOP initiative, $1.5 million.
- Project manager for online videos
- Support for encoding HTML web page
1999 - 2002
Customer Service Assistant
- Supervision of teams, hiring, training, 25 employees.
- Supervision of scheduling.
- Supervision and plannification of VIP visits.