ADR Group of Companies
1. Monitor HSE controllers in executing continuous audits.
2. Manage the HSE controllers and coordinate their audit schedule
3. Provide HSE improvement proposals stating: the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation.
4. Investigate the root cause HSE complaints put forward by staff members, customers, clients and contractors and report the result to the QHSE manager.
5. Follows up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensures that any certification requirements are complied with;
6. Audit work being performed with ''Safe Work Permit”
7. Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations;
8. Assist local management in the preparation and presentation of field HSE meetings;
9. Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses;
10. Review and analyze accidents and near miss incidents and making corrective action recommendations;
11. Ensure regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency. Maintains records of such drills, providing recommendations for emergency response improvements;
12. Supervises the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
13. Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures and evacuation plans
14. Supervise on-site doctors and medical emergency response preparation and implementation;
15. Ensure that operations employees, contractors and site visitors receive HSE inductions for theatre operations;
16. Responsible for preparing written weekly and monthly HSE reports, statistics and presentations related to HSE performance
17. Report to the HSE Manager weekly