• Administer all system servers such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V Virtualization, Microsoft Failover Cluster, Active Directory Domain Server, Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL.
• Provide support to all shipboard computer users.
• Provide support for typical end-user software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Administer and monitor the SAN infrastructure, and escalate issues with HP Support when required.
• Support, maintain, diagnose and repair all non-marine servers, computers, POS, printers, ordering parts and service when necessary.
• Support, maintain, diagnose and repair keycard related software and hardware including handhelds, Evolis printers and encoders, ordering parts and service when necessary.
• To support, maintain, diagnose and repair all escalated CU@Sea hardware and software issues.
• Update Information Technology documentation for all procedure, process and application changes
• Maintain network LAN & Wi-Fi connectivity, administer Meru Wi-Fi equipment, optimize network/VLAN performance.
• Maintain network file systems including security.
• Monitor and control inventory.
• Monitor satellite connection and bandwidth QoS.
• Run required PMS procedures and support daily operations.
• Set up and breakdown check-in laptops, keycard printers and magnetic swipe readers on embarkation day.
• Provide financial data to Vice President/Controller as per procedure, ensuring it complies with necessary parameters.
• Point of contact for Wireless Maritime Services (WMS) issues.
• Attend Captain's Welcome/Farewell Cocktail Parties, Singles Parties, Crystal Society Cocktail Parties and any other functions as per Cocktail list received from Crystal Cruises IT Department.