Market Analysis / Planning
- Performed and coordinated market research and competitive analysis to gain insight into industry and market trends.
- Led efforts to identify and track success metrics in customer satisfaction, reach, and adoption.
- Defined product strategy and product roadmaps with the company’s senior management.
- Mapped market requirements into formal product requirements documents (PRD’s).
- Worked with Engineering, Creative and Quality departments to develop and execute on the roadmap.
- Launched client application on three new platforms: Blackberry, Symbian S60, and Online (web based).
- Found additional ways to increase revenue by monetizing service through implementing Google AdSense and integrating several Ad Networks to fully utilize inventory.
- Developed message content for marketing collateral, sales tools (white papers, references, brochures, competitive analysis, etc.), marketing campaigns, industry events, and online/traditional seminars.
- Educated worldwide direct sales force on business issues, product capabilities and competitive landscape.
- Actively pursued creative online and offline marketing strategies including online advertising, tradeshows, direct email, designed to generate awareness, leads and/or sales.
- Represented AvantGo at conferences and seminars such as CTIA, Ad:tech, Mobile Marketing Forum.
- Presented product pitches to numerous potential customers/partners.